Skip to main content

Nissan Qashqai J10 2010 Key Not Start Solution

 Problem:

Customer brought me his Nissan Qashqai J10 model from 2010. He could not start the car.
Car has the I-Key system (Keyless). Smart keys have integrated mechanical flip-keys.
They look like that

Nissan Qashqai J10 2010 Key Not Start solution

So, when I open the flip-key and put it into ignition, car starts, but no remote locking/unlocking and no keyless start is possible. I-Key module is completely dead, I can’t connect to it. When I connect second-hand I-Key module, diagnostic connects, I get the red “key” lght on dash, meaning that key is not paired to I-Key module. I have VVDI2, VVDI Key Tool Plus, SMOK and AVDI. None of those tools want to write keys to the used I-key module. I think it must be programmed and paired to the BCM first. But I can’t do this with any tool. When I opened the I-Key module, I don’t see any EEPROM. Only Fujitsu MCU. It’s based on MB90F347A processor.

 

 

PROBLEM SOLVED:

After few hours I was able to start the car with my tools. Old I-Key module was completely dead and I had no luck in reading the MCU. So I decided to give it another try today. I connected used module, tried to program it to the car, but AVDI and VVDI was giving me errors while programming the keys. I started to look for a solution, and I found out, that if there is any active DTC connected to IMMO system in any of IMMO related modules. I had active P1610 – ECU in locked state.
So I had to take care of it first. As I could start the car if I used mechanical key in ignition module. So I started the car, left it to idle for about 10 minutes. DTC turned to inactive and I could erase it. Afterwards I just had to erase smart keys and program them. VVDI key tool plus did the trick without any problem afterwards. Now remotes and keyless start is working like a charm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will VVDI Key Tool Plus Program VAG MQB49 Key

  How to program VAG MQB49 key with   xhorse vvdi key tool plus ? This is a frequently asked question. Here’s the clue. Only  Johnson Control instrument is supported by  xhorse . Xhorse key tool plus or vvdi2 will only add key to MQB49 (still need sync data), they cannot do MQB49 all keys lost. 1. Calculate immo data online Try to read immo data with key tool plus, if failed to read immo data (shown as error image below). You need to obtain sync data from 3rd party. 2 Check immo status Display the number of vehicle keys, whether current key is locked and whether is dealer key and other information   3. Generate dealer key Load immo data file to generate dealer key, support generate normal dealer key and OME key (online)   4. Leanr key Learn the new generated key and original key into the car together, keys that are not learned will not be able to start the car.   5. Modify MQB49 key ID

How to Add Key 2019 VW POLO MQB49/5C by Xhorse VVDI Key Tool Plus

  Today 2019 VW POLO MQB49/5C add key success. Used   Xhorse vvdi key tool plus pad   for the whole process. Add key mqb platform (Johnson cluster and new MQB49/5C type on key tool plus are online. Read data with pad, then sent it for online calculation (cost  1 token  – must be charged before). You have to use a token to add a spare key from working key. After 3 minutes I got immo data file which automatically saved into the device. After that you make dealer key (used  Xhorse proxy MQB  style) and program to the car as usual. Test report from Mr.  Hrdina. 

Read MQB48 RH850 D70F3426 Dash by VVDI Key Tool Plus

  Xhorse tutorial: how to read VAG MQB48 NEC35XX locked RH850 D70F3426 processor dashboard with   Xhorse vvdi key tool plus   and RH850 cable.   Xhorse XDNPRBGL MQB-RH850/V850 Adapter  is designed to read VW MQB48 dashboard data without cutting/ lifting any pins. Support List: MQB-RH850 (R7F) MQB 34XX IMMO4 JCI 34XX Here take an example of RH850 D70F3426.   D70F3426 cluster is more complex than the regular RH850 cluster. You will need key tool plus, RH850 adapter and eeprom adapter   Procedure: 1.Read dashboard data The function requires network connection. Go to Immo Programming>>VW>>Select by Type>>MQB Immo System>>Dashboard-MQB48 (VDO/JCI-NEC35XX Locked) Then select Read Immo data>>Read NEC35XX Chip>>Soldering>>R7F703426 Check wiring diagram Follow wiring diagram to remove 4 capacitors solder RH850 adapter with cluster, then connect RH850 cable with key tool plus Read and save IMMO D...